Monday, October 8, 2012

Ordinary activities become...

A Ton of Fun!!!!
When You Are A Twin!!!

Sarah and Anna work together pushing Baby Kate

Over the past 9 soccer seasons, I've been blessed with taking many Two Year Olds to their siblings' soccer practices...I've never watched such team work as I did with Sarah and Anna!!!

Completely without prompting and very little verbal communication between the two of them...they created the following activity...It was such a privilege and blessing for me to watch!!!

Sarah playing in the goalie net


Anna posing for the camera

The HUNT...

Anna with a ball...
Sarah with another ball...
 Soccer balls??? Where are you???

The LINE UP...


 The PILE UP...


Watching Sarah and Anna warms my heart in such a way, it has never been before touched!!!  
I am so grateful and honored to be the Momma of these Sweet, Precious Miracle Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment